Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Farm Truck Diesel
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can post here or pm me for prices we have several lines of wheels and tires I will get a full list of wheels and tires that are available to be shipped.

Danny

·
Farm Truck Diesel
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a full list of wheels we have to offer.:thumbsup:
  • Pro Comp Alloy Wheels
  • Pro Comp Wheels
  • XD Series
  • KMC Series
  • Helo
  • American Racing Wheels
  • ATX Wheels
  • Moto Metal
  • Diamo
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. Series
  • RBP
Danny

·
Farm Truck Diesel
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tires

Here are the tire brands we offer:thumbsup:
  • Pro Comp Tires
  • BF Goodrich Tires
  • Super Swamper Tires
  • Nitto Tires
  • Dick Cepek Tires
  • Michey Thompson Tires
  • Toyo Tires
  • Deman Ground Hawg Tires
  • Goodyear
  • Michelin

·
Farm Truck Diesel
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are working on getting a few more lines of wheels right now as soon as I know I will post them up.

Thanks
Danny

·
Registered
44 Posts
you have the tires and wheels that I am looking for ... I burn off tires just to easy and I see you have nitto and know they will last a lot longer .. but I may go with rockstar chrome wheels and that takes a rim size larger .. so it will add more to what I have right now to spend after a lot of work and money I have put on my truck so far .. but if you have a good price for a set of 17" rockstar chrome and a set of nitto 31.5 or around that size in a E rated road and off road tire .. think it is the dura grapplers LT series

·
Farm Truck Diesel
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have the tires and wheels that I am looking for ... I burn off tires just to easy and I see you have nitto and know they will last a lot longer .. but I may go with rockstar chrome wheels and that takes a rim size larger .. so it will add more to what I have right now to spend after a lot of work and money I have put on my truck so far .. but if you have a good price for a set of 17" rockstar chrome and a set of nitto 31.5 or around that size in a E rated road and off road tire .. think it is the dura grapplers LT series
PM on the way :thumbsup:

Danny

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am about to get new tires anyway, so I am thinking about picking up a set of 17" black Rockstars for my 2003 Dodge DRW. How much are they running for the 4 wheels?

·
Registered
32 Posts
can you pm a price on a set of toyo open country mt 35 12.50 17 and 37 13.50 17 shipped to 37807

·
Diesel Junkie
9,209 Posts
do you know anything about RBP making dually rims??

·
Registered
128 Posts
The wheels we carry can be found on wdatlanta.com search there and we can get you a quote and the availability of them.

Tires we carry are Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek.

We are trying to expand tire and wheel selection.

Thanks. Wes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts