Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
That's why you need to be upstream, vreihen. We all know which way the crap flows.
And now the drain is plugged...= overflow.

·
Registered
18,887 Posts
You posted this so you must have got on. maybe an internet issue.

·
Registered
18,887 Posts
OK, looks like I just subscribed to answer the last poster. So OK.

·
Unreconstructed
5,990 Posts
Can y’all please fix the signatures... Please just show the whole signature without the click to expand thing...It makes that area of the post very busy and confusing.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Can y’all please fix the signatures... Please just show the whole signature without the click to expand thing...It makes that area of the post very busy and confusing.
Admin and others have replied to this request a few times. It's in your account preferences. It will be collapsed by default... Just check the box to "show" all signatures.
Screenshot_20200422-214526_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Unreconstructed
5,990 Posts
Admin and others have replied to this request a few times. It's in your account preferences. It will be collapsed by default... Just check the box to "show" all signatures.
View attachment 904259
Thanks! That's so much better! That box should be checked standard, and not as an option.

Do you know if they're working on getting our Chapter President banners back up on our avatars?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I admin and moderate a forum bought by VerticalScope too. We have so much custom code from the site founder, that it will be a big undertaking migrating the functionality and content. Just like here, people are adverse to change...
I must be the only user on this site praising the decision to ditch the old forum software, because it needed to go a long time ago from a security/maintenance perspective.....

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I don't think anyone is against the security/maintenance part. It's what the "designers" did with usability and layout that seems to be the issue. And understandably so.

Personally I would even put up with the ads, because the whole thing is so darn sterile that the ads actually help.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Can we get a fav icon added to the site please? I’m trying to get off Tapatalk and just use native mobile sites. However when I put a home screen icon on my iPhone it looks lame. See TDR as a example of attention to detail ;)

View attachment 904752

·
Community Manager/Admin
101 Posts
Can we get a fav icon added to the site please? I’m trying to get off Tapatalk and just use native mobile sites. However when I put a home screen icon on my iPhone it looks lame. See TDR as a example of attention to detail ;)

View attachment 904752
I will see what we can do, but we have some more priority issues to work on first.

Jeff M

241 - 252 of 252 Posts