Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
I seen this on the news the other morning, really hits close to home.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
yep it sure does sink in fast! lives can end in a blink. My heart and prayers to the family of the innocent driver!
Intown driving is scarry enough, and I make my living on them every day, I might be careful, but someone else may not be, it only takes a split second.

·
Registered
744 Posts
That is really sad. It makes you want to drive nothing smaller then a semi to try and protect yourself :doh:

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
well just pay attention, anyone can see wrong headlights comin the wrong direction, dont be afraid to hit the ditch, body work can be fixed a life cant

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he probably never seen him coming the minivan had his lights off heading east and it was dusk the west bound pickup probably had the sun in his eyes

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am working in Hinton and was here when this happened. I sucks that people have no respect for other peoples lives.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
we had the same thing happen to us outside of whitecourte i was sleeping in the copilot seat when a jetta came tearing up the wrong side of the road, dont panic, just relax and stay in ur lane, chances are the meathead dont feel like dieing as much as u do

·
Registered
101 Posts
To bad he didn't slam head on into a deck truck or something...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Prayers go out to the family of the driver of the truck

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I'm sorry to type this, but if I lived up there, I'd make it a point to go piss on the guys grave. (one that stole the vehicle)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts