Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the watch dog will be coming out? And what are the exact perameter that it will have for the cummins 600? My E/J/A took a dump and i am going to get fixed and sell. The S-06 is the shiz nit and know i am looking for either gauges or a monatoring system.

Thanks in advance.
James

·
Registered
92 Posts
It was supposed to ship late march. But it might have been set back since i last checked

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
Currently is supposed to ship later this month from what I can learn.

They just started shipping the GT this week and I read through the FAQ for it and learned a fair amount about it. I am assuming much on the info about the GT will carry over to the Watchdog other than the defueling and tuning capabilities. I am getting ancy to get a monitor and the Watchdog looks like the best option for me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am very interested in the watchdog also. I am looking for a good monitoring system for my truck and I really like the looks of the Watchdog, the one problem I have heard is that it will only read up to 32 psi of boost. Is that true? I am also wondering what it will take to measure EGT's

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
I am very interested in the watchdog also. I am looking for a good monitoring system for my truck and I really like the looks of the Watchdog, the one problem I have heard is that it will only read up to 32 psi of boost. Is that true? I am also wondering what it will take to measure EGT's
Thats why I got boost and fuel pressure gauges. There are limits to the OBD2 boost data. Many tuners or boxes boost fool as well.

If the EGT system is like the GT, it looks to be a $150 add on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts