Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
My daily driver and cross country tower. Nothing new done to it lately, just a fresh transmission rebuild.

Attachments

Reactions: gmjason75

· Registered
149 Posts
Just now realized there is a regional forum for some reason...anyway feel free to give a me a nod if ya see the dogs staring at ya from the back haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gmjason75

· Registered
1996 Ram 2500 auto 4wd - almost stock
113 Posts
Let's revive this thread...from 3 years ago

I got my 2nd gen about a year and a half ago with 170k on the clock, and was offered double what I paid for it shortly after buying it. I've been using this site for resources to fix some of the issues I've had.

Home is a little north of Spokane. My truck is my daily, and eventually I plan to turn her into my tow pig with a gooseneck trailer, and a few other things.

· Diesel Fanatic
272 Posts
Window Automotive tire Property Neighbourhood Winter

December 2018 with 190k on the OD, lost a head gasket. Got he head off, needed a new head after 14+ cracks found. Figured I was already this far, do a complete overhaul... 2 years later, bout to drop the engine back in 😖...qwite the journey, but I think it'll be worth it here soon :cool:🤘. Truck is my DD/TOW/PLAY rig. > Central Washington <

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
I'll throw a couple pics up of my 18, with the new rubber

And of course the 5th gen tail lights, because 4th gens should've had blind spot monitoring too. And now mine does.

· Registered
934 Posts
It looks like its been about five years, and four trucks, since I've posted a picture of my truck in here. Here's the current one, it's a 2013 I've had it almost a year now, and I think I'm gonna keep this one. :LOL:

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive exterior

Reactions: Loki223
321 - 327 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.