Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
301 - 320 of 327 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Not sure how I missed this forum either!

Here's me around the Mt. Vernon area!

· Premium Member
12,469 Posts
You'll see me around Toppenish. Mostly parked lol

This girl has been occupying most of my time.

· Registered
283 Posts
heres mine. Ive been around for awhile. This is my 5 th cummins.. Hopefully keep this one for a bit..

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
You'll see me around Toppenish. Mostly parked lol

This girl has been occupying most of my time.

Ever haul cows to the sale yard? I have 4 loads I'm taking today and I usually have one every Thursday

· Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Ever haul cows to the sale yard? I have 4 loads I'm taking today and I usually have one every Thursday
Which yard is that? Washington beef? Only cattle yard I know of because I live right next door lol. I haul processed beef out but not live. I'm sure if I could get set up with the right peoples, I'd get a trailer and do it.

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
That pic is parked at our shop, but the yard I haul to is the Toppenish Livestock Commission sales yard on S. Track road

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
That thing is awesome! One day I'm hoping to swap a 4bt (maybe 6bt) in a quad cab dakota and use as a off road/camping truck. Looks good, good job on the clean work.

· Registered
54 Posts
White always looks so clean, nice truck. :beer: Might make the switch to a 4th gen this year, might not...don't know, I don't want to start my payments all over again ha ha.

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
i suppose i oughtta put some pictures up here of my truck, make it easier for some of you to spot me driving around. IDK why i haven't posted 'em right here yet....

301 - 320 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.