Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
281 - 300 of 327 Posts

· FWC Golducks Finkle
9,777 Posts
So instead of unbearable dry heat it would be semi-bearable slightly moist heat? :hehe:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
So instead of unbearable dry heat it would be semi-bearable slightly moist heat? :hehe:

Nothing wrong with slightly warm and slightly moist :thumbsup;

· Registered
124 Posts
That has to be quite the climate change for you...
It is alot different, but so far my wife & I are loving it. I'd rather have the constant light rain over the torrential downpours during the AZ summer monsoons that make it questionable if you can get home in the afternoons...

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Monsoons are no joke, I went from completely dry to looking like I'd jumped full clothed into a pool in a 30 second timespan a couple of years ago when I was in a monsoon in Phoenix

· Registered
54 Posts
Wow! That is low miles, good find!

· Registered
338 Posts
New to Vancouver/Ridgefield area

· Registered
6 Posts
Checking in

Joined forum recently. First diesel was a 2000 Ram 2500 short box 4WD, bought it new at Dave Smith in Idaho. Traded in 2000 at Dave Smith for a 2005 Ram 2500 Quad Cab diesel 5.9L G56 transmission with 8 foot bed. Needed longer bed for 8 1/2 foot camper. Live in Aberdeen and looking to see what others do with their trucks. We haul 2 horse slant trailer and sometimes Pastime Camper.

· Mountain Man Customs
3,006 Posts
Welcome. I am the vice president of the western WA chapter for the time being. I have an '04 4 door long bed NV5600 4x4. Recently did a 3" lift and some drivetrain mods. I have some more plans to really make the suspension perform, and I am hoping to break 600hp after some simple engine mods.

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello, my 2005 is same color as yours without the black , mine is solid gray. How do you like your Valair clutch? I also have a 1988 Toyota pickup 4WD DLX V6 manual transmission, and Toyota Supra turbo 1991 manual transmission. I'm in Aberdeen.

· Registered
6 Posts
Went to a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch in 2009. Not real happy with it, have read good reviews on Valair Clutches.

· Mountain Man Customs
3,006 Posts
Most guys running manuals use a Valair, South Bend, or Kennys Pulling Parts clutch. I know of one guy, Sandaholic is his username, who has used a Spec clutch, I think he was happy enough with it.

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
Mtr66, please pm me bud! I can hook you up with a Valair! I have had 3 and loved them all. My current dual disk has taken a decent amount of abuse and held the power exactly as it should. I could abuse it more if this stinking 5 speed would hold my power goal :headbang: pm me and we can talk clutches!

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Any of you jokers needing parts? Mostly 2nd Gen stuff but I do have a set of Hamilton springs for 5.9's or 6.7's. Gutting a few things off.
SO VP 44
Quadzilla Adrenaline with PV2 monitor
VP injection lines
Core VP 44
Hamilton #110 valve springs
62 over 75 compound kit direct bolt on for 2nd gens. Chargers and all lines, hoses, hardware included.

Would rather sell locally than ship all over but will ship if needed, purchasers pays for the ride. Will meet for delivery to an extent.
PM me for info, several guys in this thread have ridden in truck and know what it's capable of.

· Registered
523 Posts
Somehow I never knew this Washington board existed (until very recently).

My truck

How you are likely to spot me on the freeway

Why the tall canopy you ask?

truck mods with build threads on here.

13 speed road ranger trany
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-powertrain/776025-13-spd-trany-conversion.html

Home made twin ram intake
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-powertrain/1482658-home-made-twin-ram-intake.html

He351VGT turbo install adjusts based on drive pressure
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-powertrain/477912-he351-converstion-pics.html

281 - 300 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.