Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which chapter sticker design do you like???

321 - 340 of 360 Posts

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
As we've been talking about in the 'general discussion 2'
Here's one idea for a new sticker we're thinking about

· Registered
9,857 Posts
diesel crew sounds dumb :na: just sayin... :stirpot:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
diesel crew sounds dumb :na: just sayin... :stirpot:
So does jigabop :buttkick:

I'm not set on that, but it sounds a little more official than oil burners, and a helluva lot better than coal rollers

· Registered
9,857 Posts
alright Christy :hehe:

yeah, no coal rollers for sure...

speaking of coal rollers...saw someone in a common rail a couple days ago when I was fillin up at fred meyers...

had a stupid lookin single stack with a flapper. when we left we both went the same direction and got stopped by a red light. so of course he has to rev and blow smoke cause he saw my gauges on my pillar... I just kinda rolled my eyes and took off slowly (it was raining and wet roads) he punched it...soon as I got to 3rd gear I punched it and left him in my rear view :hehe:

think he was a bit shocked a 2nd gen could pass him like that...still dumb sittin at a light blowing smoke everywhere like an idiot... especially with all of the traffic cameras these days at intersections around here...

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
alright Christy :hehe:

yeah, no coal rollers for sure...

speaking of coal rollers...saw someone in a common rail a couple days ago when I was fillin up at fred meyers...

had a stupid lookin single stack with a flapper. when we left we both went the same direction and got stopped by a red light. so of course he has to rev and blow smoke cause he saw my gauges on my pillar... I just kinda rolled my eyes and took off slowly (it was raining and wet roads) he punched it...soon as I got to 3rd gear I punched it and left him in my rear view :hehe:

think he was a bit shocked a 2nd gen could pass him like that...still dumb sittin at a light blowing smoke everywhere like an idiot... especially with all of the traffic cameras these days at intersections around here...
Ohh Kenelope, you missed out by not being at the dyno day, we had flapper stacks and Ferds with ridiculous stacks lol

· Registered
9,857 Posts
I notice cody has his stack back on...did you fill er up?!

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts

· Registered
9,857 Posts
what a party pooper :doh:

· Registered
825 Posts
I had no clue that there were so many people from washington on here i dont feel quite as alone

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
9,857 Posts
There are even more on here that still haven't discovered the chapters section of the forums yet :doh:

· Registered
825 Posts
So how do you join the chapter? and is the one WCR skull sticker for sale its pretty badass looking.

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
So how do you join the chapter? and is the one WCR skull sticker for sale its pretty badass looking.
Eric, if you're in WA you're part of the chapter. I wasn't involved in the past stickers, though I think Wally at FTE diesel was making them? There's a number listed for him in the thread if you wanted to see if he'll make you one.

If we settle on a new design I'll talk to a few people I know and see how much it'd cost to cut out of vinyl

· Mountain Man Customs
3,006 Posts
I think we should have a sticker that just says "Seattle sucks."

All the rice grinders running around with the seattle sky line decals make me want to throw rocks through their windsheilds.

And chris I agree, jigabop sounds extremely stupid :rof

· Registered
9,857 Posts
And chris I agree, jigabop sounds extremely stupid :rof
love you too markie-pooh :buttkick: :hehe:

Seattle does suck.

I can't drive 5 miles without seeing a handful of f'in prius'

they are EVERYWHERE!!! :banghead:

I don't mind the tesla's seen two of them the other day...damn sexy for an electric car, but a prius is just a retarded POS car.

· Registered
9,857 Posts
the tesla S base model cars are about $60k and you get like a $7,500 tax credit from uncle sam for buying an electric car.

the base model does not have the 300 mile range though. the upgraded battery pack costs a lot extra to double the range. might even be a different electric motor set... I know they have two different sets of motors for them. the base motor package and the high performance motor package. to deck one out with all options will run you like $100k

I couldn't afford one though, hell couldn't even afford a stupid volt.

but I would get a volt LONG before I ever even considered even riding in a prius.

· Registered
9,857 Posts
VW needs to make a diesel hybrid for the states.

still miss my 02 TDI. thing got 45mpg if I drove it nice and 38mpg with me hot rodding it everywhere :hehe:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
I am seeing those teslas everywhere these days. How are people affording them? And in my eyes they are just a rich man's prius.
There's one in Pullman/Moscow. They're FAST off the line. I wouldn't mind having one, nice looking car and 100% of torque from 0 rpm

321 - 340 of 360 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.