Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which chapter sticker design do you like???

301 - 320 of 360 Posts

· Registered
449 Posts
well my new turbo is sitting right next to me!!!! tomorrow morning its goin on the truck!!!!

Cam

· Registered
542 Posts
Reactions: shatter

· Registered
542 Posts
they should be, I just got mine not to long ago

· Registered
542 Posts
huh, I just tried the link and its not working, i hope they didnt go out of buisness. I needed to order another one.

· Registered
156 Posts
Ya I tried the link also and it seems like they are no longer there. If some one has a stockpile of them and willing to sell a couple I would love to purchase.

· Washington Chapter Pres.
1,985 Posts
Ya I tried the link also and it seems like they are no longer there. If some one has a stockpile of them and willing to sell a couple I would love to purchase.
If the link isn't working, call [email protected] 216-496-3600. Tell him you want a Washington chapter sticker.

· Registered
20 Posts
I want one think the guys down here in cali would have a proble if i were to run it instead of a cali one???? after all i aint from here and have no intentions of staying down here.....

· Premium Member
2 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
just as it states in post #307

· Registered
1,231 Posts
im gonna have to call wally up and see if he still has anymore.. i need two more.

· Registered
423 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
Howdy

Been on the forun since '09. On here nearly every day. First time I have even known there is a Washington Chapter. Would love to order a sticker but I got a few problems. First one is the reference to rollong coal. I love it, love to see it, love to do it, however I hate to advertize it becaise some damn granola eater is bound to make a big stink about it in Olympia. Which I think Is is bullchit. The other problem I have is the link to see and order the stickers isn't working. Anyhow, nice to know the Local Chapter exists.

· Registered
29 Posts
Hello all, I am a fellow Washingtonian as well. Live here in the Gorge. I would love to purchase a Washington chapter sticker as well. How do I go about doing that. Don't mind the coal rolling stuff either. Bring the drama hippies!!

Hello Washington!!

· Registered
681 Posts
our washington pres should chime in here ..... I don't remember what our design id though :p

· Registered
9,857 Posts
:hehe: we threw out the old pres and vice pres that were handling these.

you now have 2 presidents and 2 vice presidents. 1 for each side of the state.

I am the wet side president, ChrisD91 is the dry side president
wombat ranger is the wet side vice pres and cumminsrulez is the dry side vice pres

· Registered
9,857 Posts
I think we need a new decal for our state with east side or west side highlighted...

just a thought...or maybe the same for both and us wet siders will just be on the dark side of the force :hehe:

Reactions: sgsterling

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
I think we need a new decal for our state with east side or west side highlighted...

just a thought...or maybe the same for both and us wet siders will just be on the dark side of the force :hehe:
Know anybody that does vinyl? I'm sure I could find somebody to design something. I DON'T want to make a "coal roller" sticker

301 - 320 of 360 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.