Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which chapter sticker design do you like???

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Dude if you can change it to say washington I'd love to buy some. Could I see one that says washington? I'm thinking since the word washington is alot longer than most others it might look to wordy. How much would it cost for the black skull one, the one without the black border around it?....Mike

· Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could but give me a second see if you like these or not

· Registered
181 Posts
I really like the black skull one without the border around it, just the skull and words. How long would it take to ship to pullman? Awesome work on those

· Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY BORDERS they are just the skull and letters either white red or black...and if the go out monday they should be there that week..
I really like the black skull one without the border around it, just the skull and words. How long would it take to ship to pullman? Awesome work on those

· Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how about just washington coal rollers
then cumminsforum.com in smaller letters under it?
Oh got any cool ideas on something related to this stuff for the top of the front windshield?

· Registered
181 Posts
That sounds cool. How big do you think We would need it? I like promoting our little slice of the web here. So big enough people will see it, but not so large it's obnoxious lol.

· Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
probly about 4 1/2 to 5" overall tall and a good 4' wide right around those sizes
That sounds cool. How big do you think We would need it? I like promoting our little slice of the web here. So big enough people will see it, but not so large it's obnoxious lol.

· Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
there is a limit in what I can and cant do... :thumbsup I could probly add your ID to the bottom of what is allready made up...

1 - 20 of 360 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.