Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
901 - 920 of 941 Posts

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Wombat Ranger lives in Bonney Lake which is a very short distance from you.

He's more of a first gen guy though even though he owns an 04 CR :doh:

And he's trying to sell the 1st gen and keep the 04 :shock

· Mountain Man Customs
3,006 Posts
Buyer lined up for tomorrow, didn't even try to talk me down. Old guy. Say's he's coming back with cash.

Squirrel I would be more than happy to meet up any time. I am free after 1330, I work in Fredrickson so I could stop by after work some time.

· Registered
9,857 Posts
yep so you both work for boeing?

@ chris it doesn't surprise me that he wants to sell the first gen...It's an automatic. If it was a manual he might have been more willing to keep it.

· Registered
54 Posts
Welcome LUCKY643 :beer:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Hey guys, fairly new to the site. First time diesel owner. Have a 07 5.9 have had it for a year or so. Drive a 1st gen for work. Out of YAKIMA

yaKEEEma :hehe

· Registered
9,857 Posts
:welcome: :thumbsup:

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys fresh meat here. Just bought my First Diesel. Its a modded 05' 3500 auto with a twin setup on it and twin cp3's with a plethora of other goodies I am learning about. The truck is not without issues but I am working through them quite quickly. I have been in the turbo,supercharged gaspot world for a long time. Needed a "tow" rig...now Im kinda hooked ;)

Bryan

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
Hello guys fresh meat here. Just bought my First Diesel. Its a modded 05' 3500 auto with a twin setup on it and twin cp3's with a plethora of other goodies I am learning about. The truck is not without issues but I am working through them quite quickly. I have been in the turbo,supercharged gaspot world for a long time. Needed a "tow" rig...now Im kinda hooked ;)

Bryan
Greetings from south east side
Welcome guys! Hope to see you at some of the local meet & greets, and if we get a dyno day together!

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
Welcome guys! Hope to see you at some of the local meet & greets, and if we get a dyno day together!
I'm kinda sorta moving back to Spokane. My stuff and my woman will be there, but during the week I will be down in Central Oregon working. Gotta work.......

How ya been?

· Premium Member
6,241 Posts
vancouver. never been to a meet a greet, but would like to check one out.

· Diesel Fanatic
272 Posts
Welcome !!

Curious if anyone is or has started looking into a dyno day before years end..?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
I'm kinda sorta moving back to Spokane. My stuff and my woman will be there, but during the week I will be down in Central Oregon working. Gotta work.......

How ya been?
Oh ya? So I might get to see you again after all huh!? :thumbsup: I'm doing pretty good, living the college life :rof
vancouver. never been to a meet a greet, but would like to check one out.
Your welcome to come. I think we have a thread in the WA section about when we want to hold one. Threads called "what's next" if I remember right
Welcome !!

Curious if anyone is or has started looking into a dyno day before years end..?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not sure on the dyno day. I know most of the guys east of the mountains might not wanna go when the pass is bad. Usually in the spring we have a dyno day or meet up!

· Diesel Fanatic
272 Posts
901 - 920 of 941 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.