Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07.5 reg cab cummins(nothing but issues since the day we purchased it) It throws codes everytime we drive it. Coolant temp high, Low voltage, two pedal, transmission trys to send a fault but nothing shows up for code(via dealership). My question is what is the warranty on this truck, currently has 37,xxx. Any help and all help is appreciated about ready to sell this truck.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Pretty sure the drive train is covered till 100K

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sorry forgot to add, you can call your dealers service department. Give them the last 9 of digits of your VIN and they can tell you what warranty you have left.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked them and they said it was only motor covered under the 5/100,000, transmission is 3/36,000. Is that right? I don't trust them.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I don't know for sure, I thought it covered the entire drive train. I'd call a different dealer.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
'07.5 is 3/36 basic and powertrain warranty, only the Cummins itself is covered for 5/100k.

·
Registered
319 Posts
have you owned the truck from day one or are you a second owner?

the only reason i ask is i've heard of weird issues like these with trucks that have seen a bit more water than they are designed for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyway to look up the history on this site, I have been able on other forums just curious if anyone has the power to here?

·
Registered
399 Posts
i can help with warranty history only, always have carfax too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.