Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start a WV CF Chapter...I think there would be interest in this and wanted to know what all has to be done. Also, if there are any WV members for Or against this please speak up. If some admins can help me, feel free to PM me.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for help?

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
PM Graphicman, he heads up all the chapter programs.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

(10 characters minimum filler)

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
all you need is a chapter president and VP to help, ...as for the M&G's and events that is up to the chapter prez and it's members.

if you want to handle being chapter President i'll make the changes .....just let me know :thumbsup

Scott

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all you need is a chapter president and VP to help, ...as for the M&G's and events that is up to the chapter prez and it's members.

if you want to handle being chapter President i'll make the changes .....just let me know :thumbsup

Scott
What are the requirements? Other than hosting or organizing some events...:thumbsup

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts

Scott

I'm on the wrong side of the Ohio river,but I'd say he'd make a great president!:thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
What are the requirements? Other than hosting or organizing some events...:thumbsup
there is no requirements.....the chapters are there for what ever that chapter wants to do.....some charge a small fee that go towards events such as dyno days...renting a track for the day...camping, chapter stickers etc.

other chapters don't charge anything and just have fun.

the whole point to the chapters is to get people in your area together to share the love of our trucks and making great friends :thumbsup

Scott

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm on the wrong side of the Ohio river,but I'd say he'd make a great president!:thumbsup
Thanks Mister!!! I would like to organize a few meets a year in case some can't make it to just one...want something interesting closer to home.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there is no requirements.....the chapters are there for what ever that chapter wants to do.....some charge a small fee that go towards events such as dyno days...renting a track for the day...camping, chapter stickers etc.

other chapters don't charge anything and just have fun.

the whole point to the chapters is to get people in your area together to share the love of our trucks and making great friends :thumbsup

Scott

Thanks for the info Scott, I will start another thread and see if I can get voted off:lol3: and find us a Prez and vice prez...Thanks for all of your help!!:hyper::thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
anytime....just let me know if you need anything :thumbsup

·
Registered
589 Posts
im in i will be VP Chris
i want to get something started get some stickers and stuff

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Thanks Mister!!! I would like to organize a few meets a year in case some can't make it to just one...want something interesting closer to home.
I'm just up from Marietta/Parkersburge , so if you guys get organized and set up some meets in the northern part of the state,I'd sure try to make it...

Good luck getting it going.....sounds like your on your way.:thumbsup

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, at least I hope so...I would like to see a good strong chapter come up from our fine state.

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
840 Posts
Bump bump....

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Brian, are we not moving forward quick enough? Or was there another reason to bump a dang near two year old thread?

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure. Maybe I am not doing enough, kinda hope my work is satisfactory. Been on the sidelines due to kicking around a new home. He will tell us later.

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
840 Posts
Not sure. Maybe I am not doing enough, kinda hope my work is satisfactory. Been on the sidelines due to kicking around a new home. He will tell us later.
Man Chris, so negative on your self. You are doing plenty. I just get a wild hair sometimes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts