Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys....I know you are prolly tired of writing your .02 about these...but I am looking to get some new tires too. I have a 06 3500 and I work in the Pipeline Industry...So I really need my tires to get me up and down a possibly very wet, slick right-of-way. But I want them to last me as long as possible. I don't really want an aggresive mud tire, but a bit more than all terrain....Let me know what you think....

Thanks, Tanner

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
toyo m/t...theyre the longest lasting m/t and theyre e-rated

·
Registered
255 Posts
my pos has good year work horses they are some of the best tires i have ever used

·
Registered
46 Posts
pro comp extreme a/t. A lil bit more agressive a/t.

40,000 mile warrenty

·
Premium Member
7,236 Posts
After having my Toyo M/Ts for a little bit over 10,000 miles I am not as happy with them as when they were new.

Immediately after putting the toyos on my truck they caused my truck to pull right. Alignment to factory specs does not fix this. They are getting really loud too. Under acceleration from a stop they cause a slight shudder I guess from the aggressive tread.

I agree with the previous post about them being long lasting though. They are wearing fantastic and look great. They are staying in balance pretty well. My first rotation and balance required minimum weight.

I have never run an all terrain tire... only mud tires but people I talk to really like the BFG ATs.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A guy at work just put some Nitto Terra Grapplers on his F-250. They don't look bad, not real aggresive and look they should last a good while....I might look into them a lil closer and the Pro Comp A/T Extremes. As long as I can find them in a E rated tire

·
Registered
93 Posts
After having my Toyo M/Ts for a little bit over 10,000 miles I am not as happy with them as when they were new.

Immediately after putting the toyos on my truck they caused my truck to pull right. Alignment to factory specs does not fix this. They are getting really loud too. Under acceleration from a stop they cause a slight shudder I guess from the aggressive tread.

I agree with the previous post about them being long lasting though. They are wearing fantastic and look great. They are staying in balance pretty well. My first rotation and balance required minimum weight.

I have never run an all terrain tire... only mud tires but people I talk to really like the BFG ATs.
I agree with u on the toyo's. They made mine pull to the right too.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would suggest looking at the Cooper Discover ST or even more aggressive STT. I have run them on a couple different trucks and have had great longevity and traction with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts