Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my names dalton

i start a new job thursday and need a good truck. really want a 4x4 12v. doesnt matter what year or model. just 4x4 and a a 12v :thumbsup:

wanting to trade my 96 mustang gt. 5 speed ( i believe the previous owner rebuilt it). brand new stage 2 clutch. 2 tone paint. magnaflow exhaust. aftermarket coils in the front and shocks in the rear. around 130k miles. the odometer broke so give/take 1k miles. im asking 7000obo for it. would go down on trade if i have to. just really need a truck. ask for pictures if interested.

thanks
dalton
:cbadge2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waiting on my title to get back then im going to get her the next weekend :D

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
No mention of what clutch, no mention of turbo or any other mods other than injectors and a blocked wastegate...(thinking about it now, that leads me to believe that it's the stock turbo.) personally, with what he mentioned, I think he s on crack as far as his hp goes; I don't see him at "at least 600 hp". I know the 12v and 24v are different, but with 150s, a tst comp/edge comp stack, and a 64/71/14, I'm hoping to see around 470/1000 on a dyno...unless he's got a crap ton more done to that truck I'm gonna have to throw th bs flag on it...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No mention of what clutch, no mention of turbo or any other mods other than injectors and a blocked wastegate...(thinking about it now, that leads me to believe that it's the stock turbo.) personally, with what he mentioned, I think he s on crack as far as his hp goes; I don't see him at "at least 600 hp". I know the 12v and 24v are different, but with 150s, a tst comp/edge comp stack, and a 64/71/14, I'm hoping to see around 470/1000 on a dyno...unless he's got a crap ton more done to that truck I'm gonna have to throw th bs flag on it...
thats what i was thinking too. but even so i still want it for the truck. the body is in damn near perfect shape. on one pin size rust hole. its a twin disc clutch by the way. (so he says) and its a stout truck.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I don't know about that paint color either ... if someone took the time to paint it, I expect they did some body work too. I'd do a magnet test on those rocker panels looking for bondo patches. If you find anything, use that to negotiate the price down.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are solid. not bondo. the motor and interior are really clean. if i get it it will be murdered out.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
STEER CLEAR OF THAT TRUCK!!! boy that went to school up at lima used to own it, it was totaled frame bend and he cobbled it back together. if i remb the truck used to be white and it has closer to 400k on it. he bought a odomoter out of a junkyard truck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STEER CLEAR OF THAT TRUCK!!! boy that went to school up at lima used to own it, it was totaled frame bend and he cobbled it back together. if i remb the truck used to be white and it has closer to 400k on it. he bought a odomoter out of a junkyard truck. :thumbsup:
i think your thinking of a different truck. i had him send me a ton pictures of the frame and there isnt a tweak in the whole frame. and it use to be black.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he is the 3rd owner of the vehicle. first guy was an older contractor and didnt drive it much. then the 2nd owner got it and parked it. he put money into it because he was going to pull the motor and put it in an old ford as a pullin truck. but ran out of funds before the project and then trevor (owner now) bought it. and drives it everyday. the truck was in bloomington, il until trevor bought it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump for info

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump. i think that one fell through. im interested in any 4x4 12 valve. auto or 5 speed. doesnt matter what year. will look at ALL trades offered. or will sell out right.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts