Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats out there

or if theirs a nice pair of stock size coils that will help the ride quality

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hear the Hemi coils are the way to go for the second gen trucks they are a three inch lift spring but I saw some picture of trucks and they sat real nice and level.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want a lift thou right now maybe a 2 linch. in rear and 3inch of lift in the front

·
Registered
218 Posts
The hemi coils are 3'' of lift but they are a softer spring so they will sit about 2.5 inches taller in the front which is like doing a leveling kit.Technically you should not have to touch the rear at all and the truck should sit level.You already have bilsteins so you should not have to get new shocks.If you dont have an adjustable track bar that would be in order to align the front end properly some say you dont have to but I would.Do a search about the hemi coils and see what you think because these are supposed to be the best improvement in springs as far as ride quality.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya but the shocks are just put on are limited to 2 inchs of lift. and i dont really want a 2 inch + leveling kit i dont like the whole nose up look. id want 1.5 inch or 1inch lift just to even it out a lil bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts