41 - 60 of 341 Posts

·
Only in a HEMI
27,656 Posts

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
you'll get a msg soon once we get the meet/greet figured out at the end of the month.

Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks Ryan!! Youre in a great spot! we'll be at the dragway quite a bit this year I think!
Actually, I live only 2 miles north of the track. I can hear it from my back yard. Last summer I tried to get a Lunch at my place, then to the track get together going, but nothing ever came of it. Maybe I'll try again. Regardless, I'd love to meet up at the track with everyone this year.
Ryan

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
B Lee PM sent:thumbsup

Im currently putting the mass Email contact sheet together so you will recieve a TEST email with a attachment of the GLCC image. Please anyone that did NOT get the Email let me know!!!:thumbsup

Thanks guys!
Ian

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got my e mail! Will there be a provision to send e mails to this list? Or are we just expected to "reply all?" Either way, just wondering? Or was the expectation that it was not necessarily to reply or "post" to at all?
Thanks again for setting this up, it should be helpfull.
RYan

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I got my e mail! Will there be a provision to send e mails to this list? Or are we just expected to "reply all?" Either way, just wondering? Or was the expectation that it was not necessarily to reply or "post" to at all?
Thanks again for setting this up, it should be helpfull.
RYan
I didnt add the image in fear of someone wondering who the heck sent the email and what was in it. Once we get rolling if a form or image needs to be sent Ill say so in a post or the email.

The Emails are mainly for information purpose in Events, club changes, news etc... Although many guys frequent the site a lot some dont do it as much so this will give them a early chance to come to a Meet/Greet and not sign in one day and find out a M/G was 10 miles from them the weekend prior.

Ill include my Email in the next mass email to the memebers so you know who to reply in case of a question.

Ian

·
Registered
473 Posts
pm sent. see yall soon.

41 - 60 of 341 Posts