Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys

In order for me to send out event updates, announcements, forms, or other information, I will need your current E-mail address. This goes for ALL "members" if you would like to be included.

Please Private Message (PM) me your address. For some unknown reason that you cant post but are reading this please send me a E-Mail at: [email protected]

I respect everyones privacy and will not send any spam emails or "fill this out if you really know me" emails!! I dont like them and Im guessing everyone else does too.

Note:
For now this is the temp "start" Ill ask a moderator to delete this thread and its contents as soon as we get everything up and running

Thanks
Ian Coleman

·
Registered
258 Posts
PM sent:beer

·
Registered
286 Posts
PM Sent....

·
Registered
2 Posts
PM Sent-screen name clubcab

·
Registered
766 Posts
you want our e-mail address?
or our home address?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
What is PM, and how do i do it ? NOOB

Ian you've always been "part time" from what i've heard ;) Glad to hear you stepped up temporarily.

If you need anything don't call me, i'll call you! LOL

Curtis

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump! come on guys!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
PM has been Sent...

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
So does the Great Lakes club only allow MI residents? Or can a MN/WI guy like me who lives near Lake Superior get in on this action?

-Chuck

·
Banned
65 Posts
Great Lakes Chapter

PM sent. Thanks for organizing this. I'm really looking forward to meeting other Dodge Cummins enthusiasts in the area.:hyper:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
That would be Ohio. :T::lol3:
Hey, it's the Great Lakes Cummins Crew. I do believe that Ohio touches lake Erie.... There for wtfd6 could be part of the Great Lakes Cummins Crew. :thumbsup :woot:

1 - 20 of 341 Posts