Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**look..want yalls input please**

These only come in a wide offset 20x10 -24

20x9 -12 offset

same as above machined and gloss. Really like these in they will fit perfect cause my 17x9's -12 offset 4.53 BS run a 305/65/17 with thatrim and have 1 1/2 inch or clearance between tire and finder 20x9 -12 offset 4.53 Bs

20x9 -0 offset

same as above machined gloss black

want some input from yall.will be running a cooper zeon 305/55/20 have a leveling kit on the truck. I have these wheels chosen because they diffrenet. i dont want fuel or bmf's 1. to pricey 2. everyone has these around my neck of the woods. 3. have yet to see anyone have these.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I like the bigger offset that the first rims have. Same offset I have on my truck and I like it. Nice and wide. The best looking ones to me would have to be the last 2 though just not sure if they would be wide enough for me.

How far do you want them to stick out?
Also you should post a pic of your truck. Easier to match a rim to the truck.
Oh and if your going to run that leveling kit I would probably look into the coopers. The biggest the 420s come in is 305/50/20 so they might look a little small with that level. But idk what your taste is lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like the bigger offset that the first rims have. Same offset I have on my truck and I like it. Nice and wide. The best looking ones to me would have to be the last 2 though just not sure if they would be wide enough for me.

How far do you want them to stick out?
Also you should post a pic of your truck. Easier to match a rim to the truck.
Oh and if your going to run that leveling kit I would probably look into the coopers. The biggest the 420s come in is 305/50/20 so they might look a little small with that level. But idk what your taste is lol.

thanks for your input.the bottom two come in a 20x10 -19 offset 4.75 backspace with a 6.20 lip. just dont no how wide they stick out.i no what a -12 is as i have a 17x9 -12 on my truck now and from outside finder edge to the outsided tire tread is 3.75 wide that sticks out past finder. i dont not what that additional -7 would do:confused013:. also would like to add the bottom two others specs our 20x9 +0 offset 5.00 BS with a 4.20 lip

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Here's mine. 20x10 with -25 offset. Not sure the backspacing. For some reason the pic doesn't show them sticking out very far but its an idea lol

Here maybe this one is better

Don't really have too good of picture to show how far they really stick out I guess but it gives a little bit of a reference.
If I was buying one of your choices I would get one of the last 2 in that 20x10 -19.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sick truck man. my truck is black so i like the bottom two even better now seeing yours dont stick out that far for a -25 offset. what wheels you run?.just dont care much for satin black..if it was gloss i would have already bought them.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thanks man. My wheels are eagle alloy 016. They have a whole line of gloss black wheels you might interested in checking out. Too me gloss black just pops. The satin black ones kinda fade into the background while the gloss ones say look at me lol.

·
Registered
405 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Post a picture of your truck, that would also help. I like the 1st and 4th/5th wheels.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the last one. What kind are those?

edit- figured out what they are
It's the dropstar monster energy wheel. But it's going to be a production based wheel now just like that and the one above it just found out it's coming in a gloss black.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I like the second to last one, Id run those on my truck. I just hate how wheel manufacturers think they need to put crap on the outer wheel edge, those wheels would look so much better without those fake rivets.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

These are 17x9 -12 offset 4.53 BS 30/65/17 extreme mud terrains pro comp

so what do yall think a 20x10 -19 offset with a 4.75 BS look with a 305/55/20 cooper zeon ltz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts