Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hyper::hyper: Ordered the Adrenaline with PCM last week from Mark @ Coaltrain Diesel, now I'm waiting for it to get here:hyper::hyper:. Fuel pressure gauge on my truck is funky and boost gauge doesn't work anymore, so I have a real reason for wanting it:thumbsup. But, waiting still sucks.LOL

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's worth it..trust me :thumbsup
Hope it does everything Quadzillas site says it does. Like to see what the mileage max setting does to my fuel mileage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have one and its pretty sweet. I re-flashed the ox with the downloads from the website. It did make a differance. Level 2 is the smoke setting. Remember that because thats important haha. They are not sending the fuel guage pieces right now. I got mine about 3 weeks ago and it didnt come with it. I called them up and they said they had recall issues and wont be sending them out till sometime in may. The guy i talked to also said they will charge me for one and well it says it comes with it so wtf right? Maybe we should all gang up together and over through the system on this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts