Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a One time Supplier of the vulcan kits Rest assure that Eric Cordova is a Man of good Will and goes way past reason on his kits to ensure that the customer is 110% satisfied ,,,

I have installed countless # of his kits and have called him durring a few and he has always been there and answered my question very clearly ! and shipped me some custom parts in a short perios of time so I could do the undone ;)

The Relocation Kit is a First Time CTD owners MUST have IMO

Along with Erics other Fuel Related Products

DM

·
Registered
684 Posts
DM,

I met Eric at a bomb party awhile back. I never made the connection between him and Vulcan Performance until a few months ago. I gotta say you will never meet a more humble vendor in dealing with vendors of our performance products. In my book he is a standup guy, he will go out of his way to help you.

Jeff

·
Registered
24 Posts
I purchased a 1/2 complete fuel line kit for my 05 Ram from Eric. He was real nice to deal with and answered all of my questions . Eric and Vulcan Performance Has great products and Very Humble and easy to deal with.

Give them a holler for your fuel lines and fittings. Great value and a WHOLE LOT less that Aeroquip and MORE value for your dollar.

Thanks Eric,

Jason R, N.C.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Eric's kit is da Bomb, every kit that i have referred has worked great. I will continue to use it but if the stock pumps start dieing on me i may have to re think what pump to use.

Steve

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree with you guys that Eric is a great guy, he helped me tremendessly when I was 2000 miles from home and had an almost dead LP. I was going to get the fass pump through him but when he found out they were backordered he dug up the part # for the cummins replacement and then called me back the next day and made sure I found one and had it coming. He will definately get my return business on all my fueling needs.
Foz

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
I am looking for the vulcan pusher pump and a higher performance lift pump for my 2000. Do you have a combo kit avaliable and if so can you pm a price. Thanks, James.

·
Registered
89 Posts
One of the best vendors I have ever dealt with.

Even with me talking in circles Eric got the idea and I had my kit in just ONE day.

Great products, great prices and 110% customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric is a great guy to deal with.:thumbsup

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eric Thanks For Sponcering Yet Another ROTM here at Cummins Forum Its really nice to have Sponcers Like You !

DM

·
Registered
566 Posts
so who is this Eric dude at Vulcan :help I've emailed them with there general email address & haven't got a response back yet.

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
I'd try again or give him a ring. I purchased my pusher pump system from him. Staight forward product and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
684 Posts
so who is this Eric dude at Vulcan :help I've emailed them with there general email address & haven't got a response back yet.
:lol3: supplying us with go fast parts is not his day job :popcorn:

Like Black Cloud said give him a ring. :thumbsup

·
Registered
566 Posts
is there any discount on the vulcan stuff? i'm about to order the relocate & big line kits, I emailed Eric and no responce yet so I thought i'd ask here

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I can personaly tell you that its WAY better to get a hold of Eric over the phone. He does not check his e-mail or threads very much......busy guy! haha.....give him a shout on the number on his web site.......

·
Registered
566 Posts
I can personaly tell you that its WAY better to get a hold of Eric over the phone. He does not check his e-mail or threads very much......busy guy! haha.....give him a shout on the number on his web site.......
cool, will do thx Dan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Eric @ Vulcan

Just called him about some items, even one that was not on his site.

Great service and ggood info! :thumbsup

·
Registered
566 Posts
vulcan & big line on route .:thumbsup

·
Registered
695 Posts
Eric is one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with. He is also a full supporter of our military men and women! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts