Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a vp44 with 153000 miles on it and i want 2 buy an etrxa one an rebuild it for when that day cause when it stops working. My question would be are there any mods i can do 2 the extra one 2 handle the mods in my sig and a super b speacial in a few weeks and possibly and a fass or airdog 150. What can i do 2 make it better?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um i would take it 2 someone who would

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o ok but what would they do and how would it benefit my mods?? or wut other kind of pump would be a good choice

·
Registered
573 Posts
why not just get a FASS or Airdog set up and a fuel guage?? You should be able to get many more miles outta your VP44 if it already hasn't been damaged.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
how much money are you looking to spend? just so long as you keep a good source of fuel to the vp it will have a long happy life.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Listen to these guys, a good vp44 so pump can make plenty of power with the right mods to the motor. But you must have a good fuel supply.

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
how much money are you looking to spend? just so long as you keep a good source of fuel to the vp it will have a long happy life.
Add some 2 cycle oil to your fuel and you'll never have to worry again...

2 Cycle Oil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts