Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all great product!! no problems with 2 years running. i have a 150/150 on my 02 vp truck. i have since converted to a p-pump and need more fuel pressure. is there a way to do this with out buying a new pump/system?? thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
first of all great product!! no problems with 2 years running. i have a 150/150 on my 02 vp truck. i have since converted to a p-pump and need more fuel pressure. is there a way to do this with out buying a new pump/system?? thanks:thumbsup:
Unfortunatly not. The 150 series pump will only make a max PSI of 22. You can upgrade to a 180 or 200 GPH pump but there will be a charge for that. I suggest you talk to the dealer you bought the system from and they should be able to help you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunatly not. The 150 series pump will only make a max PSI of 22. You can upgrade to a 180 or 200 GPH pump but there will be a charge for that. I suggest you talk to the dealer you bought the system from and they should be able to help you.
can I get A replacement pump that works on the 150 filter system? I would pobly go with a 200gph.

·
Registered
108 Posts
can I get A replacement pump that works on the 150 filter system? I would pobly go with a 200gph.
Sure can! All you need to do is contact the dealer you purchased the unit from and have them give us a call. We can send out a new pump head and any springs you may need.

The dealer will let you know what your price will be.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure can! All you need to do is contact the dealer you purchased the unit from and have them give us a call. We can send out a new pump head and any springs you may need.

The dealer will let you know what your price will be.
sweet! that will be happening next week :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts