Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k so last week my edge attitude said i was loosing fuel pressure..... well I checked fuel pressure with a mechanical gauge and everything was fine so i ordered a new fuel pressure sensor for my edge ( singe they are known for goin out ) well over the weekend my truck would surge and hick up like it was starving for fuel.... and the the check engine light came on... p0216, injection pump timing failure.... k..... so today I replaced both the edge fuel pressure sensor and my vp..... everything went smooth triple checked the key way and everything..... well the truck runs smooth at idle but if i attempt to drive anywhere same problems as before.... the truck stutters acts likes its starving for fuel, it stumbles and what not... I did the key trick for codes and all I got was p1693...... But my fuel pressure with the attitude with the new sensor when I bump the motor to prime the truck it says 20 psi..... but when i start the truck the juice says 0 psi...... but the mechanical gauge says 20 psi at idle..... Im lost guys.....

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also checked for fuel leaks and checked all my fittings incase air was getting into the system and they are all tight

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts