Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much are these runnin cause i cant seem to find it on there site i may just be blind

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im guessin im talking about the one that they can make it like a vgt an make it do all kinds of noises

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the vnt from garrett

·
Registered
388 Posts
Unlees you are talking about the Duramax, Garret Cheetah Turbos they are not on the website. As far as a "production" Garret VNT for a Cummins we dont have anything, we build them to order. We make controllers for Holset, Garret, and Borg VGT chargers. We dont market a complete kit either, but the last one we put together for a guy was over $5000 with a brand new 64mm HE451VE DP, Manifold, oil lines, drains and coolant lines, but not including the CAC piping mods that would be nescessary.

If youve got more questions shoot me a PM.

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im talking about the the vnt for the cummins

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thought the vnt was garret an the vgt was holset cause whats on a stock 6.7 is a holset vgt not a vnt

·
Registered
388 Posts
VGT = Varible Geometry Turbo = Varible Nozzle Turbo = VNT = VVT Varible Vane Turbo

There all VGT's........... Nozzle and Vane are the means of changing the Geometry

·
PDRT
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright got ya im talking about the one fleece does for the cummins id like to price one for my setup i plan on an arson 3 kit an a lift pump an maybe down the road 90 hp injectors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts