Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1996 Ram 2500 Laramie Reg Cab 2WD 5 spd : 2019 Ram 4500 Reg Cab with CM bed
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm gonna be in Jupiter next month visiting family. I grew up in the Jupiter Farms area. Hopefully i'll have a different truck when I come down. Trying to get mine sold now. Just seeing if there were gonna be any diesel get togethers or if any diesel enthusiasts in that area hang out on a regular basis. I would love to look over some other trucks to maybe get some ideas for mine. Hope to hear from some people about this. Thanks everyone.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump up. Bringing the 4 wheelers down. Planning on going to mudfest at Plant Bamboo on Saturday the 27th.

· Registered
232 Posts
well the 20th is clay drags at bithlo near orlando and sunday the 21st is sunday funday at the drag strip. then the 26th is tug of war at jessy blacks in orlando

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a fun time. Driving almost 10 hours on the 20th. Don't think i'll make the event on the 21st but not sure what i'll be doing on the 26th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.