Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
i get all mine from ebay, look for the pic that says for 49.99 shipped... havent had any issues with em... ive bought 6 sets

·
Registered
773 Posts
Glock Oma, the set of hids off Ebay that you have bought. Is it the kit with the blastist. Do the life of the bulbs last. Asking because of how many have been bought. I'm upgraded all the bulbs to better lighting. Like Leds, Hids.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just put 10ks in my heads and fogs :shock: no problems yet except for the relay dodge has to have and led interior

·
Registered
406 Posts
yes it comes with bulbs and ballasts, the ones in my truck ive had since i bout it new in 05... so the bulbs have lasted almost 5 years no issues ive replaced one ballast which broke while i was four wheeling those are the hi and lo kit though i paid 75 for em and hadda wire em to a switch... my camaro has has hi and lows but it is 2 seperate kits the bulbs ive had for ~3 years with no issues between the two sets ive replaced one ballast. had some in my f150 for about a year worked fine have some in my honda for about 2 years worked fine blew a ballast once... no matter what kit you buy your gonna blow a ballast sooner or later unless you buy the factory hids for 300+... no thanks lol ballasts cost like 20 bucks

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
And fyi that color chart they have is a little off...

12000k is purple
10000k is a sky blue
8000k is a lighter blue
6000k is white with a hint of blue
4300k is pure white

·
Registered
67 Posts
:agree2: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
i got my bi-xenon hid kit off ebay as well. came straight to my door from china through dhl. they seem to work fine for the past few months, just had to install resistors to get rid of the flickering. have had ebay hid's in my car for 5 years now and never replaced a bulb.

·
Registered
406 Posts
i got my bi-xenon hid kit off ebay as well. came straight to my door from china through dhl. they seem to work fine for the past few months, just had to install resistors to get rid of the flickering. have had ebay hid's in my car for 5 years now and never replaced a bulb.
:thumbsup:Just curious where are you from around baltimore?

My dad lives in Hanover MD

·
Registered
197 Posts
:thumbsup:Just curious where are you from around baltimore?

My dad lives in Hanover MD
I live just south of Towson, but work all around central MD and spend a good amount of time in Howard County.

·
Registered
197 Posts
oh Nice nice
I know a few people that live around annapolis also. My friend used to have a red Audi S4 that was pretty fast and his friend Jason with the white 9 second Supra you may have seen in the area.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Oh wow I dont know jason personally i know is name but i DEF know his car... its hella nasty. One of my best friends used to be good friends with em... small world lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Oh wow I dont know jason personally i know is name but i DEF know his car... its hella nasty. One of my best friends used to be good friends with em... small world lol
yea definitely. I don't know him personally either, but I have met him a few times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts