Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,246 Posts
thats one bad machine... thats is sweet...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
that thing is bad. This last weekend I was at the NHRA event in Las Vegas. I know everyone hates Banks but they had their duramax there. It ran a 7.88 1/4 mile. Its crazy sounding too, it sounds like an open header gasser v-8 with a hint of turbo whistle. That thing spins fast. you can say what you want about banks or duramax, they have built one bad:butt: drag truck.

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Thats awesome! Cant wait til thy can get that thing to hang with some of the NHRA dragsters! now thats a show down i would love to see!

So is that rail gonna be at TS?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Put that thing up against Banks' Durawhat sidewinder!

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
WOOOAAAH that is awesome!:beer

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats awesome! Cant wait til thy can get that thing to hang with some of the NHRA dragsters! now thats a show down i would love to see!

So is that rail gonna be at TS?
---------------------------------------
Yes, the Scheid Diesel Rail Dragster is supposed to be at the "T&S" Rally!

--------
John_P

·
Banned
53 Posts
Yeah It Will Be In Bowling Green Next Week They Were Gettn It Ready Taday When I Was In Their Shop.

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Nice! Ive never seen that thing run. i missed it at Indy and only got to see the Texas rail blow a turbo. Should be nice this year!

·
Registered
54 Posts
that thing is bad. This last weekend I was at the NHRA event in Las Vegas. I know everyone hates Banks but they had their duramax there. It ran a 7.88 1/4 mile. Its crazy sounding too, it sounds like an open header gasser v-8 with a hint of turbo whistle. That thing spins fast. you can say what you want about banks or duramax, they have built one bad:butt: drag truck.

I don't know if you can consider that thing a diesel, it's running on more nitrous and methanol than #2. I saw it at Crude Drags 2 at Famoso and wasn't impressed, it pissed me off more than anything. If I had a million dollars to throw into a truck like Banks does it would go faster than that and be CUMMINS powered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts