Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just started a few days ago. At around the 2300 rpms and up I hear this obnoxious vibration or kind of a chattering even that sounds like it maybe coming from somewhere under the hood but can't pinpoint it. I opened the hood and listened to it idle and didn't hear anything. Maybe someone has had a similar issue? There's no performance loss and I can hear my turbo and it sounds pretty healthly. Sorry I can't be more in depth, just thinking maybe there's a few things people can have me check for that would vibrate at higher rpm's. Thanks in advanced.

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... ...

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My truck has 13k miles and I'm running the Predator on 60/120 setting with the puck on 60.

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I'm here having a conversation with myself but could it be the cat causing this vibration due too to much back pressure? This only happens why I get on it to pass a car or something.

·
Registered
192 Posts
One time my mirrors where vibing. I called the dealer and he told me to change the fuel filter. There was bad diesel going around. IT WORKED!

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No kiddin? I'll check that out. This just started and has me nervous. Just wanting to make sure I'm not hurting anything!

·
Registered
192 Posts
So was i.I had a edge ez 1000c set at 50 horses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts