Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i’ve got a 2001 24v and when i bought it, it was having a very bad dead pedal issue, it has the 5spd nv4500 in it, i was told to replace the TPS or APPS, i replaced it, didn’t have the problem for a week now it’s worse than it was before, the truck has CS2 edge tuner in it but i run it on stock since i’ve been having this problem and the dead pedal is still occurring, i have no idea what the issue is now, if you have any info please let me know, thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i’ve got a 2001 24v and when i bought it, it was having a very bad dead pedal issue, it has the 5spd nv4500 in it, i was told to replace the TPS or APPS, i replaced it, didn’t have the problem for a week now it’s worse than it was before, the truck has CS2 edge tuner in it but i run it on stock since i’ve been having this problem and the dead pedal is still occurring, i have no idea what the issue is now, if you have any info please let me know, thank you
also have a check engine light on which read the TPS or APPS was bad, i cleared it and it was away for that week until the dead pedal came back, i tried clearing the code with my tuner and a code reader, the check engine light does not go away

·
Too much power? Never.
273 Posts
What procedure did you use to calibrate the APPS after install?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,546 Posts
See my post below on "intermittent dead pedal".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts