Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me the lug pattern, center hole size and lug stud size on mt '07 2500. I'm having a tough time verifying this info for the after market wheels I want to purchase.

Thanks!:thumbsup

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...anyone?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...:popcorn:

·
Registered
393 Posts
It should be a 8 on 160 with So many wheels to choose from. Chevy an dodge wheels work.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AK...8 on 160, what does that relate to. Is that jug pattern and center hole size.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I thought they were 8x6.5"? I didn't think they were metric. The Fords are. I just don't want you to get the wrong size..........

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I thought too Hot Stuff! 8x6.5, I just want to verify!

·
Registered
98 Posts
they are 8×6.5" :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I'm pretty sure there are guys on here running H2 wheels on their '07's, and those are all 8x6.5" pattern. I KNOW that the '03-'06's are still 8x6.5", cause mine is!! And I'm pretty sure the '07's and up still are. Somebody should jump in soon to help that knows for sure.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks CTD, do i need to be concerned about center hole size or can that vary?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Thought so...!!! There you go bud!! If you order aftermarket wheels, for your model truck, the center hub hole will be right.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never mind about the center hole...I'm a little slow sometimes. Got it. Thanks for the help fellas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts