Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get a seal and o ring kit for my ve pump? Im going to try and change some seals because it is leaking a bit.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Ebay..25$ or google it. You can try a Bosch dealer as well

·
Registered
485 Posts
I can certainly tell you DO NOT ORDER FROM Jobbers Warehouse in Philadelphia,PA.

Evidently they can't tell the difference between a dust cap and a piston.

I got charged $150 for a seal kit and then told that all sales are final:mad:

Only reason I agreed to pay that much for the kit is because the salesman said it came with new pistons (I assumed he was refering to the plunger in the delivery valve) and he wouldn't sell me just the seals as they were part of the kit.(understandable....no problem I'll just get to put in new pistons as well)

I get the kit.....no pistons:confused013:

I call them up and ask where are the pistons.

ME..This kit has no pistons. Were they shipped seperately?

THEM...They are in the kit. In the bag.

ME....Are you refering to the 6 red plastic dustcaps?

THEM....(long pause) We aren't even supposed to sell you parts because you are not a Bosch dealer.

ME....So you're telling me you sold me a $20 seal kit that ,you weren't supposed to sell me, for $150 and I get no pistons?

THEM....I am unaware of anyone selling seal kits for $20.

ME....Fine I'll just send this back and you can credit my account minus your shipping. Sound fair?

THEM.....All sales are final!!!!...(CLICK)

ME.....WTF?!?!.....ring....ring....ring....ect....no answer!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can certainly tell you do not order from jobbers warehouse in philadelphia,pa.

Evidently they can't tell the difference between a dust cap and a piston.

I got charged $150 for a seal kit and then told that all sales are final:mad:

Only reason i agreed to pay that much for the kit is because the salesman said it came with new pistons (i assumed he was refering to the plunger in the delivery valve) and he wouldn't sell me just the seals as they were part of the kit.(understandable....no problem i'll just get to put in new pistons as well)

i get the kit.....no pistons:confused013:

I call them up and ask where are the pistons.

Me..this kit has no pistons. Were they shipped seperately?

Them...they are in the kit. In the bag.

Me....are you refering to the 6 red plastic dustcaps?

Them....(long pause) we aren't even supposed to sell you parts because you are not a bosch dealer.

Me....so you're telling me you sold me a $20 seal kit that ,you weren't supposed to sell me, for $150 and i get no pistons?

Them....i am unaware of anyone selling seal kits for $20.

Me....fine i'll just send this back and you can credit my account minus your shipping. Sound fair?

Them.....all sales are final!!!!...(click)

me.....wtf?!?!.....ring....ring....ring....ect....no answer!!!!
bad bussiness

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just ordered a seal kit and a 366 spring off of Ebay today. It is the best place I have found to get the kits, but the Bosch kits are only about $20 as well from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts