Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone have a electronic version of the installation manual. Also does anyone know what happen to Vadusa.com or if they have a new website. For the all knowing google to not find it, it makes me nervous.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
They went out of business
I have a c5 what do you want to know maybe I can help you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought one from another member and he doesn't have the manual. I also wanted to upgrade it to the programmable one. Do you have any contacts at van aaken.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
No I bought it new from some shop that dealt with them and now that they are out of business can't get a hold of them. Go to compititiondiesel.com There are some guys on there with them I think. I bought it from one of the guys on there, how ever I got band from the site for talking bad about ebay. lol Don't know what that was about but anyway Wish I could get back on there too to find out how to custom tune the c5.

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
hey smoked how does that thing perform im gonna order one, looks like a bada$$ piece of work how do u like it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Smokedrail
Got a "new" truck which has one of these VA boxes on it...Can't tell which one. Has a pigtail (orange/black wires) which I think are for hard switch setting. No switch means default (2) setting max...Any ideas about this? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts