Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on personal experiences with dealerships (the service side) here in the valley.

So far I went to Earnhardt’s in Gilbert and Chapmen in Scottsdale, not impressed with either of them. Power Dodge was okay, just too far away for me. I am currently dealing with Tempe dodge and they are not any better.

Thanks

·
Formerly Az2500Cummins
1,539 Posts
I ordered my truck when I was in Iraq. I had it delivered to Bill Luke in phoenix. I will never do business with them again. Long story short, they left me on empty, and I ran out of fuel on my way to the gas station, and there was a dent in my truck that I didnt see until I drove off the lot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got my truck from power dodge on I17. Sales was good. I wasn't impressed with the service dept. I had an egr tube leak that took 2 trys to fix. Friendly but barely competent. That and an oil change are all they've done.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ive used earnhart in gilbert for the free first oil change.
OK for that but they wanted to charge 5 hours labor to install my fuel tank skid.

When I wanted my A/C looked at, I took it to larry miller in peoria. Nice guys there. They fabbed up a restrictor plate to the rear seat and I asked them to evacuate the system and refill just to make me happy, they said OK and it turned out to be 2oz low from the factory.
Also got my SRT10 hood from their parts dept and had their body shop paint and install.
Any further problems and I'll take it there first

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went to Larry Miller (sorry, I am retracting- originally I said Bill Luke, never been to Luke) in Peoria. Routine maintenance- oil change, tire rotate. Took them 4 hours for a 1 hour job. Impacted my lug nuts so tight they swaged on to the studs(from the radius in the wheel). Had a flat and needed to change tire. Bent lug wrench trying to break loose, 4 studs on two different wheels galled trying to remove because of the overtightening. Service guy lets me talk to the tech. Said he would check his tools . No one ever even offered to replace the bad studs. Routine maintenance is done by Fletcher s Tire and Auto on 83rd ave and Deer Valley. Good guys.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I bought my new, used truck months ago with 33 k on it at Chapman is Scottsdale and liked the service experience there. I picked it up and brought it to the service dept. and had the lo jack security system installed and was told that someone tried to break into the truck while it was on the lot (after I signed on the dotted line 3 days before) because there were holes punched into both front door handle assemblies like someone was trying to jimmy the lock. They replaced both handles and replaced the drivers side glass because of the damage. They also noticed that the rear hub cover was missing (a $90 part) while I was about to leave and replaced that too for free :thumbsup. They didn't have to be proactive about bringing those issues to my attention but they did. The service advisor's first name started with a D. Good job

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.