Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a valair dd clutch and the hydraulic system. The release point on the pedal is almost all the way out and i was wondering if anyone new how to adjust the pedal. :banghead:

·
Banned
560 Posts
The Hyd upgrade is adjustable

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do u adjust it

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
hmmm i'm interested about this to cuz mine i have to mash to the floor to release the clutch to but i think mine is do to the pin on the pedal sitting to high. but my hydraulics are the oem replacement so i dunno. subscribing......

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
the adjustment is where the rod hooks to your clutch pedal, loosen the 14MM nut and spin the rod to shorten it, once you get it where you want it lock the nut back down.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
hmmm i'm interested about this to cuz mine i have to mash to the floor to release the clutch to but i think mine is do to the pin on the pedal sitting to high. but my hydraulics are the oem replacement so i dunno. subscribing......

Yours will have no adjustment. are you sure you have the right hydraulic set, there are 3 different rod lengths.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank u i really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
the adjustment is where the rod hooks to your clutch pedal, loosen the 14MM nut and spin the rod to shorten it, once you get it where you want it lock the nut back down.
just don't forget about the netrual saftety switch down there too...if ya adjust too far the ol truck won't start...:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts