Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Valair clutch distributor in western canada

5304 8
does anyone know of a place i can get a ceramic single disc clutch with the 13" flywheel, for prices competitive to the states' prices? want to keep my hard earned money in the canadian economy.

thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
I have pm both the valair guys on here about that same ?, never got a reply so gave on them. Phone Harry @ Peak Diesel in Langley, got a sbc coming. I was willing to give a valair a try. Harry has great prices, just phone him you will see. As far for a valair dealer, dont think so.

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how does he ship something of that size? just canada post, or grey hound?

· Registered
35 Posts
Mine came by grey hound. Was pretty cheap and I had it with in two days.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
does anyone know of a place i can get a ceramic single disc clutch with the 13" flywheel, for prices competitive to the states' prices? want to keep my hard earned money in the canadian economy.

thanks
I can get you SB but maybe now ill have to see if i can become a canadian distributor for valair i Dibs its if no one else does it:lol4:

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do it :) id take either a SBC or valair, but i would prefer a valair, the customer service seems great.

any chance i could get a quote on a 13" ceramic single with a 13" flywheel ?

· Registered
202 Posts
Peak will send how ever you like, alot of carries like ups, fedex, purolator, wont take that much weight. I used truck freight from Vancouver area to Edmonton, onto Lloydminster. But I got a great deal since the old man works for a trucking company. Harry has clutches in stock also. I tried dealing with Ab companys, there not even in the same ballpark.

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i could get it from ontario for all i care! i just got burned bad on brokerage fees, and dont feel like going through that again.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
do it :) id take either a SBC or valair, but i would prefer a valair, the customer service seems great.

any chance i could get a quote on a 13" ceramic single with a 13" flywheel ?
well i can do that for ya today wen i get to my shop later np

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.