Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this 98.5 and the red/black lines coming off the CAD on the front axle are just hanging down. I see there are red/black lines on the tcase but how are they routed? Hopefully it works when I get them hooked back up.

Another problem is my cruise. It works but after you hit "set" it takes like 10-15 seconds for it to actually take affect. Air blows out of the vents where it is suppose to as best I can tell. I know this is a pretty common tell tell as to a vacuum leak. I do have some oil coming out of my blow by tube and have read on here that the vacuum leaks can cause excessive blow by. Does that hold true even on the CAD system and tcase?

Lastly behind my air box there are some clear/whitish looking vacuum lines that are just there......dont seem to run to anything that I can tell. They look like they might have been put there by the previous owner cause there zip tied to some other stuff....:confused013: They dont go or come from anywhere, just like three of them wadded up behind the airbox.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I got the 4x4 back working again and routed them the best I could since I could. I cut out the vacuum lines behind the airbox. They didnt go to anything or some from anywhere so out they came. The cruise is still a boggle to me. I thought maybe once I got the 4x4 fixed it might work better but it didnt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts