Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bit of a dilema, I'm putting together a small set of triples with 2 hx35's as primaries and a whc1 as the secondary. I'd like to make most of my connections with v-bands. The hx35's compressor outlet has what looks like a female flange, and it messures at 3" total dia. I understand that v-bands are messured according to pipe outside dia. and the inside dia. of the compressor outlet is 2". The clamp is 3", so when I order a male flange and clamp what size do I get. I guess what I'm asking is for a clamp that messures 3" what would be the inside dia. of that flange.

Also it looks like the same clamp on the compressor outlet as the turbine outlet, is this the case?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok I remessured the flanges and the compressor outlet messures 2 7/8" and the exhaust hausings flange messures 3 1/16" ???

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Get on silicone intakes website and look at exhaust stuff. They sell v-band clamps for what ever size you need. It also explained the sizing. I just bought one from there and it's quality stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts