Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I am looking for a track bar for my truck I really do want a Carli but I also need to upgrade to the "T" style front linkage for my truck. I came across this bar from genos any thoughts or reviews on this? Its only 240$ It is UUC never herd of them

'03-'12 Dodge Ram 4WD 2500/3500 Track Bar Kit-Geno's Garage

Its this or the pure performance one. Any help would be great and yes I have searched and searched about track bars and suspension stuff. Thank you for any help and guidance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:S::S::S::confused013:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Get the linkage off ebay cheapest I cld find and came from a dodge dealership as for trac bar ? Look like one end is greaseable so that means a rolled sleve instead of solid tube that will wear bushing out quicker but if ur just mall crawlin not big deal and when the hiem joint blows out get new one from ruff stuff specialties they r heat treated and cryod

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just looked in the catalog on table its a exact copy of the synergy and that's only 30 more its solid tube idk what the uuc iswho knows nothins cheap and u get what u pay for so if ur like me ur to broke to b cheap do it rite the first time

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point. My problem as with many is the death wobble. So my brother seems I should just change out the bushings for some good ones and see if that takes care of it. That will in turn free me to get the upgraded T style linkage and yes 288 on eBay is where I am going to get it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
410 Posts
Haha gotta love the death wobble only thing that fixed mine was the linkage and all I did was bushings in stock bar I still got lil clunk but all that's left r control arms I got a bushing set but prob will just buy control arms

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So in your opinion do you think I should start off with replacing bushing in my stock track bar and go from there?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
444 Posts
Anyone end up running this bar? Genos tends to carry good parts for the Cummins and the price is rite. I need to get a track bar and would love to hear some feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.