Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy on here is selling his used Pact Ramzilla stage 5 Transmission, Aparently has billet input & output shafts witha billit torque converter... has put aproximatly 20000 Miles on it since he got it. Had lots of truck mods selling with it like twin turbos and whatnot..

I am looking for something solid to pull a large trailer with. Should I be concerned that this unit came from a truck with lots of aftermarket pwer mods? aparently the transmissions are built from PATC for 1000 torque.

Is this a safe bet that it will be in good condition or can a heavy duty tranny be torn up just as easy as the rest?

Guy is asking 4000.00..... definatly a little high in my books but what do you think?

link to PATC website

I usually dont mind buying used....but this is a large gamble...especially since I live over 1500 miles away from seller.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I agree 4k is a little high Whats the warrenty from patc, Also I would verify with patc on mods and etc..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure...There was no Meantion of warranty on the website.

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
call them and tell them the guy's name you are buying it from, they keep everything on file. they are a great company to deal with. the owner has a fast D-Max

1 - 4 of 4 Posts