Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's the trend going for our Cummins based Rams these days ?

·
Registered
99 Posts
like any other truck.....down. i picked up mine 6 weeks ago for 15,500. 90,780 miles

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got my '06 last weekend with 27000 miles for $27000

·
Cowgirls are from Venus
1,724 Posts
I got my '06 last weekend with 27000 miles for $27000
I just bugged the sales guys at the dealership about the trade-in value for my Y2K Ram 2500 at 118k - they told me the value's half what it was a year ago :(

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I got mine 3 weeks ago with 27k for 21k. Anything big and especially Diesel is a buyer's market. You can't give an SUV away right now

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I would hate to try and sell a truck or house right now.
I was going to trade my 06 Suburban in for something smaller, but it's worth 9k less than it was worth in November. I'm obviously keeping it. I figure anything that gets 18mpg mixed use and is that huge is worth keeping. It's all about surviving this $hitty economic mess we're in right now.

·
Buck Ofama
1,343 Posts
I was going to trade my 06 Suburban in for something smaller, but it's worth 9k less than it was worth in November. I'm obviously keeping it. I figure anything that gets 18mpg mixed use and is that huge is worth keeping. It's all about surviving this $hitty economic mess we're in right now.
The question is it going to get better or worse?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The question is it going to get better or worse?
Given the 2 candidates and the current state of the legislation I would bet it gets worse. When a loaf of bread is 10.00 and milk is 15 dollars a gallon because oil is skyrocketing people will be mad enough to bring the kind of change we need, not a minute sooner. It's a shame it has to get to that point.

There is an Indian gas station here in Fort McDowell that is 50 cents more than any gas station in the Phoenix area. People wait in line to fill up there. I'm convinced that 90% of people don't even look at gas prices, but they look at food prices. When it costs 50.00 to run in the store and get bread, milk, a box of cereal, and a pound of ground beef people will get mad.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Its going to keep getting worse until somebody does something about it

·
Registered
40 Posts
What do you want done. Every idea that I have poster on here has been shot down!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the market like now that fuel prices have dropped back down ??

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
The market isn't any better and going to get worse. Recession is now heading to a depression.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts