Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
As far as i know Dodge will not have that. We are 2010 compliant now.

· Registered
1,917 Posts
The 2010's will be Urea Injected.

2010 Ram Heavy Duty detailed pics unvailed - 6.7 Cummins Resource

In chassis-cab service, the engine now meets 2010.5 emissions standards in 50 states, thanks to diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) injection based on urea injection Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) technology. The standard diesel has a 5 year/100,000 mile warranty, the best in its class. The base alternator increased from 136 to 180 amps.

· Banned
28,330 Posts
Crap!! Wonder if I can still order a 09? Anybody know? :S:
I dont know if you could order one or not. They shutdown all the plants; making no more vehicles and any that are made but havent been sent out yet are sitting...whats on the lot is whats available as of now. Until the bankruptcy is handled. If it were me Id start the '10s ahead of time. While the plants are down switch over, that way you have the new model when you start back up. Of course I dont know if anybody is ready for that yet...

· Crayola spokesperson
6,407 Posts
:confused013:i work at chrylser plants are shut down for 60 days...no special orders tell chrysler settles there debt is what i read in the letter to all employes...

· Premium Member
8,859 Posts
i think the mexico plant is still running and not affected, on are motors at my old work cat 398's, 3412's, and 3512's we put cat convertors on them, with urea injection and lasted about 3 months much just like the 6.7 they were to restictive with no power and keep over heating, form not being able to breath.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.