Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Upstate Bombers are proud to announce their 2nd annual wrench day, May 24
Outside of Watkins Glen, NY.
Directions!
From the Thruway, west or east, Exit 42, south on Rt 14 To Montour Falls. Turn left on Rt 224 to Odessa. Left on Mecklinburg Rd (Rt 228).
Watch for the sign!

From the north on Rt 81, or east of Syracuse, south to Cortland, Exit 11, Rt 13. South on Rt 13, thru Ithaca to Rt 224, right on 224. Go north on 224 to Odessa, Right on Mecklinburg Rd, (Rt 228) Watch for the sign.

From the south of Cortland, North to Rt 13, Exit 11. Follow the above instructions.

Don't forget a dish to pass!
Hope to see Ya there!

·
Banned
137 Posts
Let's get a list of what everyone is and isn't bringing so everyone brings something different...:thumbsup

I'll bring the Tater salad.:thumbsup

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bring? :thud: Shoot, I haven't even figured out how I'm getting there! :ah:

·
Registered
535 Posts
i will probably be there, dont have anything to do to the truck yhet but im sure it will be cool to come hang out and meet some new faces

·
Registered
344 Posts
damn.. i would love to be there but memorial day weekend is huge for the nursery/landscaping business so i need to be at the store

·
Registered
20 Posts
ill bring the dogs and rolls!

petey- you big girly man- you want veggie burgers?:rof:T:

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kewl! :cool: A few new guys are coming! :woot:
Jim, nope! I'm driving myself, or catching a ride from up here. :T:

Dan, stuff your veggies! :T:

I'll bring the soda, Mountain Dew, Pepsi.
Any other requests?

·
Registered
20 Posts
chad beat me to the punch over "there", so im throwing one in here... pete will have to come in with a "sunroof" cut in his truck, 'cause his head is so damn swelled up from being in the TDR 2 issues in a row!!!:lol3:

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gee, thanks Dan! :thud: Why don't you take the "z" out of your screen name? :T:

:rof :lol3:

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Less than a week left! Saturday is the day guys! :hyper:

Hope to see everybody there! :beer

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hmmmm....... I got a few PM's i'll respond to later, but i know the senders will see em here, I dunno if I'll make it er not. If ya'll r interested in wrenchin on a Fo fity fo maybe we could replace the valve cover gaskets???

hehehe, n just cause its a fo fity fo, dont mean I cant smoke ya on the way chad! (blue smoke maybe. :w: )

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a truck, you're 1/4 of the way there! :rof Just bring the gaskets, you redneck!

If anybody gets lost, my cell# is 315-952-4520. It should be on from about 8 am. And the sign didn't make it either, I couldn't find the letters I wanted. Should be easy to find, look for the diesel trucks!

Oh, start time is 10 am guys!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just to say thanks to Racinrex for hostin the wrench day and all the good grub :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts