Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Upgrading Injectors

623 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  JBradley500
I have a '93 2wd 250 auto, all stock right now, i was wondering what all i can do to get smoke out of it? and increase power. My understanding is that one of the main things is injectors? How big of injectors can i go on a stock TC, and tranny? What else can i do for smoke?

All help's appreciated.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
well in all honestly you can go with the biggest injectors in the world but it isnt gona make a differance if your convert throws all the power away

· -+-+-+-+-+-
1,067 Posts
For power you need fuel and air. Much bigger injectors and you will need a bigger turbo. The stock tc isnt rated for much. I used to have real bad shudder in mine in reverse at anything over an idle. Now I have an ats tc in it. Its pretty good. It can spin the wheels on dry pavement in reverse and not shutter. Mine is a 92 250 4x4. Its currently in pieces building for a sled puller. Take a look in the 1st gen section here, I know there is a right up on how to mod your pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.