Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to exchange or upgrade my 95/95 on my 03? I'm going to be needing a 150 or 200 gph. Thank you :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Is there any way to exchange or upgrade my 95/95 on my 03? I'm going to be needing a 150 or 200 gph. Thank you :thumbsup
Yes....we have "RP" (Replacement Pump's) that can up the GPH of your pump. BUT what are you doing that you need all that fuel?

The 95 GPH can support 600 RWHP with no issue......The ONLY reason i would suggest a 200 GPH is for higer pressure applications......

·
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was under the impression that the 95gph could only handle 550, but now I have been enlightened. Thank you Dan. I may be pushing the pump in the future. That is why I may need to upgrade to the 150gph. How would I go about doing an upgrade?

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I was under the impression that the 95gph could only handle 550, but now I have been enlightened. Thank you Dan. I may be pushing the pump in the future. That is why I may need to upgrade to the 150gph. How would I go about doing an upgrade?
Contact any FASS dealer...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts