Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Upgrade....

1210 14
Well i finally upgraded to a newer truck, but i still have my white one. Its an 08 3500 with 128k its pretty clean and got it for a decent price. What should i do to her first?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Some ROCKSTARS and maybe 33-35's would look sweet!!

Or even the simulators and some Mud Grapplers... Very clean looking truck you have there sir

·
Diesel Junkie
10,451 Posts
wow fluffy!!! sweet

deletes and a H&S

then 22s

·
to destroy and pillage
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I might have the hook up on some 2011 alcoas so i might put those on if the price is right. if not eventually some rims but not rockstars...to many trucks with those. deff gonna do the delete and egr, just depends if they decide to extend the warrenty on it or not. hopeing to get a mini maxx in the future.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
That looks like a Ranch Hand front bumper... I would have it Line-X'ed if it isn't already. My buddy has one and it started looking bad in a year or so. Hate to have a hopped up truck with a ghetto looking rusty bumper :banghead:

·
to destroy and pillage
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know what bumper it is. It has a dent i need to tap out of it, but other than that its clean and not rusting. If its starts i will have it sprayed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
848 Posts
level, 35's, gauges. and a nice shift knob to spice things up.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
if it was mine id get blacked out heads/tails 4-6" lift trail grappers on some american force 22s tinted out differnt bumper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.