Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought i'd give everyone an update on the truck, its been a while since i've posted any pics of it.

i need to get some pics of the interior soon as well. i just got done putting in some leather seats and they came out really well. hop you all enjoy. sorry but their camera phone pics.

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
is that an 06-08 Ranchand?:shock:

saweeet lookin rig dude:thumbsup:

where did ya get those heads, i need a set like that...:drool2::drool2:

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey man where in texas are ya at. and nah its not a 06-08 ranch hand. i custom built it myself. i based the design off a ranch hand though. i got the heads from k2 motor. somethin like 180.

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
hey man where in texas are ya at. and nah its not a 06-08 ranch hand. i custom built it myself. i based the design off a ranch hand though. i got the heads from k2 motor. somethin like 180.
me like man:headbang:

i'm from Liberty, it's 45 miles east of Houston:thumbsup:

i have a feelin that you live waaay out west, or in the central part of Tx, jes about everyone on here from Tx does...:shock:

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah im in central texas, Lexington to be exact. I know where liberty is. a real good buddy of mine, happens to be a coach, and was offered the liberty head football job last year. turned it down to stay closer to family and friends.

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
Ah im in central texas, Lexington to be exact. I know where liberty is. a real good buddy of mine, happens to be a coach, and was offered the liberty head football job last year. turned it down to stay closer to family and friends.
no chit?:shock:

small world right?:thumbsup:

· Registered
986 Posts
I hope those heads look good on white second gens, tinting the windshield and having crappy OE headlights blows. . . . how bright are they?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.