Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a question for all you guys thats done this before.....My Flo Pro 5" TBE/DPF delete kit with the sims have been on for a week/ 500 miles now and I have been code free with no problems..... I cant really afford to purchase an XRT or Smarty right now, but I want to unplug my EGR...will this cause any problems besides a CEL? I dont want to start having problems (IE...limp mode)

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
No this shouldn't cause you any problems other then the pretty little yellow light on the dash, just leave the butterfly valve plugged in and only unplug the egr valve. You will get the P0405 code that is EGR circuit low voltage but this won't put you into limp mode...With the dpf delete system you should also be able to pull the butterfly plate out if you want but as far as I know it is default to the open position so I can't really see the benefit...someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the butterfly plate though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts