Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall.
Im from maryland.Ill be up in the rockford area for 4th of july.I know this is really early but i was wonderin if yall no of any diesel event goin on around then.

Thanks

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Hey yall.
Im from maryland.Ill be up in the rockford area for 4th of july.I know this is really early but i was wonderin if yall no of any diesel event goin on around then.

Thanks
i really dont know but ill keep ya posted if anything does happen, at the end of june were all going down to the Sasquatch diesel down south, so i dont think of any plans for the holiday weekend

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The 4th is out for me. I would have spent a lot of money that day trying to set up many light displays for my Dad's Bday. At least, that is what me and my sibs tell him :lol3:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who live in the area of rockford?Cause that were ill be and want to see maybe can meet up with some of ya.It would be nice and get out and see how the area has changed(used to live there)

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
there is no telling what will happen w/ us around the 4th! it's a bit of a run for us to come up that way... but stranger things have happened!

keep us posted on what the exact dates that you'll be in the area are!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts