Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For X-Mas my wife got me the factory marker light that goes under the tailgate on the 07-up duallies and I was wondering if anybody has had any experience on hooking these up. I don't have the connector pin like the 3500's have, so therefore it isn't plug n play. Can I just hook this into one of my license plate lamps?

· Registered
2,266 Posts
I don't see why you couldn't. That or hook it into your running lights.

· Registered
214 Posts
I don't care for the under tailgate lights. Dirt/anything you're hauling falls onto the lights & then when you lower the tailgate it rubs in the dirt. Marks up/scratches the paint on the tailgate. :doh: Just a cheap way for Dodge to make one tailgate fit all trucks! IMHO.

· Registered
146 Posts
I would be interesdt in a pic and part nuber when ur done i cant say ive ever seen them!!!

· Registered
214 Posts
The under tailgate lights are std on all duallys 2006.5 & newer. My early 2006 has the old light in the tailgate. It still looks like a new tailgate. The newer one looks like crap where the dirt rubs (only when you work it!). Poor idea. Designed by someone who doesn't use a truck for working!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.